Please read these conditions carefully they set out the basis of your agreement with Niche Holidays who provide your holiday.
We reserve the right to alter prices on all the marketing platforms we use to promote our properties, which may go up or down. We will advise you of the current price at the time of booking. The terms and conditions for bookings made on-line or directly with us may change from time to time. Please check at the time of booking.
- All offers and bookings are subject to availability - Please Note: Short break prices are based on occupancy and NOT for the cottage and will be configured accordingly
- Niche Holidays may alter or withdraw a property for reasons beyond their control and in the event of any property being removed from our list, we will endeavour to find you a suitable alternative or a full refund will be given.
- The holidaymaker undertakes to leave the premises in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. You are liable to the Niche Holidays for any damage caused in the property during the period of hire. Niche Holidays reserve the right to enter any accommodation without prior notice if special circumstances or emergencies arise.
- Once a booking has been confirmed by us to you, should you require it to be amended or re-invoiced for any reason a fee of £30.00 will be charged. You may, up to 8 weeks before the holiday start date change your holiday start date to another date, subject to availability and payment of the above fee and any outstanding difference in price. It is not possible to re-arrange your holiday less than 8 week’s before-it is due to commence.
- Cancellation for a Qualifying Reason - Subject to receipt of satisfactory documentary evidence and provided that everyone in your entire party cancels or curtails the holiday you will be entitled to a refund less £50 administration charge, and your reason for doing so is any of the following:
- Accidental injury or illness of you or your travelling companions, close relative, close associate.
- Redundancy or occupational posting
- Police advising against travel due to adverse weather conditions
- Police requiring a person in your party to attend following theft at their Home or usual place of business
- War, whether declared or not;
- The radioactive, toxic, explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly
- Any person in your party deciding not to travel, or if already left Home, deciding not to continue
- Any person in your party's loss of enjoyment of the Holiday
- Any accident to or illness of any person in your party's family pet
If a cancellation or curtailment situation arises for a qualifying reason, please contact us immediately first by phone and then in writing by email or post supplying documentary evidence, including medical certificates where appropriate. Our address is Pencroft 4 Manor Farm Cottages Carperby Leyburn North Yorkshire DL8 4DB email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07798 725454
You and your party must take ordinary and reasonable care to safeguard against loss, damage, accident, injury or illness whilst occupying our properties and under no circumstances shall the maximum permitted occupancy of the property be exceeded - The use of temporary portable beds to accommodate additional guests is strictly forbidden.
All information provided to us must be complete and accurate.
You will not receive a refund if you or any member of your party do not comply with any obligation to act in a certain way specified in this clause or if they are dishonest.
All certificates, information and evidence provided by you shall be at your expense.
- Niche Holidays the Owners of the accommodation reserve the right to terminate a holiday after the keys have been handed over if our booking terms and conditions are not complied with which includes the unreasonable behaviour of anyone in your party which is likely to cause danger or significant annoyance to others or damage to property. In these circumstances, no refund will be given. Please note that unreasonable behaviour specifically includes over occupancy overnight from the properties designated number, having more vehicles on site than the properties permitted total (Camper Vans and similar vehicles are prohibited on all our sites) and smoking/vaping by any member of your party in a property is strictly prohibited Note: Please refer to, and familiarise yourselves with, the Property Information Folder which will be found in all our properties giving information of how individually properties work and the the specific house rules relevant to that property Cyclists please note that under no circumstances are Bikes allowed to be brought into any of our properties
- For certain properties or rental circumstances, Niche Holidays reserve the right to ask for the additional payment of a security deposit. Where a security deposit is payable, you will be informed at the time of booking and the rental and security deposits will be confirmed to you on your Booking Confirmation. The deposits are payable directly to Niche Holidays or their representative. Note: Within 14 days of departure the security deposit will be refunded in Full, Part or Withheld depending on the condition the property is found in following departure
- Niche Holidays can accept no responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance of the contract is prevented or affected by reason or circumstances which amount to "force majeure". Circumstances amounting to "force majeure" include any event which Niche Holidays could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond the owner's control.
- One small well behaved dog is welcome at our designated 'Pet Friendly' properties generally free of charge. Where a charge is applicable you will be advised prior to the confirmation of your booking. No more than one pet is allowed in any property unless authorised at the time of booking. Under no circumstances should your pets be allowed to lie on bedding or chairs, they must not be allowed upstairs in our two storey properties or left unattended in properties or elsewhere and should be preferably exercised outside the property gardens or grounds with any 'Fouling' removed offsite to appropriate roadside collection bins
- Following your arrival you should notify any shortcomings with your accommodation to Niche Holidays or his/her representative immediately so that remedial action, if appropriate, can be taken.
- Data Protection Policy - In order to process your booking we need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs etc.
Proper security measures are in place to protect your information. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
We will not, however, pass any information onto any person not responsible for part of your accommodation. This applies to any sensitive information that you give us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, we cannot provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant person.
- Payments can be made in cash, by cheque or bank cash transfer - regrettably we are currently unable to transact on debit or credit cards.
We will hold your information, where collected by us, and may use it to inform you of offers in the future or to send you brochures. If you do not wish to receive such approaches in the future, please write to us. We may also provide your details to selected third parties for similar purposes. If you do not wish to receive such approaches in the future, please write to us.